In what could well be regarded as a major achievement for the Indian Railways, the railways have been able to manage the maximum speed of all the long-distance trains up to 130 kmph from the previous average of 100 kmph. Importantly, the Indian railways are often accused of being too slow, even running a lesser speed than the prescribed speed limit.
You may also like:
- SCRA: Railways to close down its oldest apprentice program
- Railway varsities plan may get hold-up
- Railway minister Suresh Prabhu launched a new mobile app
- Investment only way out to address Indian Railways’ problems: Railway…
- DMRC ranked No. 1 in ‘Information During Travel’ category: RTSC…
- MSRV to get Cheaper Dabhol power